Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LISTEN TO THIS WORDS AS YOU READ THEM THEN RESPOND

I have loved you since before you were born. I understand all that you have gone through. I have been with you through all those times. My desire is that you should know Me, the God and Maker of the whole world, as a friend and helper.

But there is a wall between us. It is called 'sin', 'wrongdoing', 'going your own way'. Only I can break the wall down, but only if you ask Me.

Jesus has paid the punishment for your sin. He died for you personally. Turn around, and ask Me to forgive you. Serve me and follow me, as Lord and Messiah. I will be like a father and mother to you. I will show you love that you could never imagine. I have plans for your life - plans for good. By yourself, you will never find those good things. With me, walking together with you through your life, you will be a new person.

I will set you free to be yourself, and will never leave you. You will be with me forever. Hand over your life to me, and I will give it back to you - new, different, and wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment