Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tough times, for Tough People!!

In my difficult times, I often loose my ability to face the future optimistically, I do begin to think about my tomorrow negatively wondering what else is going to happen. I forget that tough times are here for a short while and soon they shall be gone. I concentrate on the problems that are bothering me today and not the opportunities of tomorrow. In so doing I not only loose the potential of today but also throw away the beauty of tomorrow. And that always makes my tough times a tragedy.

With all these happening in my life, I need only one thing. On medicine that shall cure my mind and cure my life all together. And that is hope. I need someone who shall encourage me remind me of the promises that the lord has set out for me. I need someone who shall instill some pie of hope in my heart and hence give me hope for a better tomorrow. Yah am still young and have a big life ahead of me. I want to thrive in my life, but sometimes I just don't have the strength to move on. I do not have the courage to step into tomorrow.

I want to design some sensational plan that will drive me through my entire life successfully, but sometimes I don't have someone to motivate me to start it up. Listen now, here someone called Robert Schuller has spoken a lot in my life. I have learn that tough times never last but do tough people do. I have to to stand tough. I do not want to wither with the times and the challenges, but stand with the promises that the Lord have made in my life. I am not going to give up in the toughest of all the times. Even if it mean to literally stand on the bible and tell God am standing on the promises he has made in my life, I will!

It does not matter what I have been through, what I have done, where I have come from. Who are my parents, bothers, sisters or friends. All I care about is that I have a tomorrow and have the option of taking it positively and making the best out of it, or throwing it away.

Sometimes I have been making goals and plans for my life, but something small disappoint me an j throw them away. Throw away my future. Do not start thinking how irrational and inconsistent I maybe, but I know you too whether you want to accept publicly as I have done or not, you have in one way or another been tearing and throwing away the dreams and the plans you have made in your life at one time or the other. Yah....i mean you tear and throw away your future. But from today you can stand with me and say that you are not going to do that again. Say that every idea is worth considering and pursuing. And that I wont waste away the possibility of a potential holding dreams and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment